Monday, December 23, 2013

Save The Nature Organization (STNO)

Hello friends,

I am very happy to announce that I have started a worldwide organization that works for Nature named as “Save The Nature Organization (STNO)". The idea behind formation of such organization is to spread awareness about Nature in the entire world. But still question may arise in your mind that why there is need of such organization? I think such type of organization will help to group peoples with similar objectives, the members of this organization can share the thoughts and ideas for saving our Nature with each other, members can know different and new techniques to preserve our Mother Nature, and members can appreciate each other’s work so that one can work with his full dedication and efficiency in future. So my aim is simple and straight, I just want to work for Nature and make our earth clean green and healthier for our next generations. I don't know what will happen in future but today is in our hand. I can't predict the success of this organization but I think my objective behind formation of this organization will get achieved if STNO can ever save a single tree from the world.

You all are welcome to join STNO, you can join simply by filling joining form which is available on this website or you can join STNO on face book page, the link is as follows,


If you have any suggestions or any query regarding this organization then please let me know. Your comments are always welcome and I am waiting for you to join STNO for our Mother Nature.

Thanks,

Swapnil Chitnis.

No comments:

Post a Comment