Sunday, October 06, 2013

Nature blog competition - 2013


I had started this blog in May 2013. My intention or the aim of this blog is to increase awareness in the peoples about Nature. I don't know that how much success is achieved in those 5 months but I will never give up and hence I have decided to continue this blog even in future. This blog achieved average 10 to 15 visitors per day. I hope this count will get increase in future. To achieve more friendly relations and participation of the netizens towards Nature, I have organized a Nature blog competition. I know that to arrange blog competition is not a joke and this is my first time to organize such things. But to increase the awareness towards Nature I have taken this step without thinking for the results. Even if only one person will participated then I think my blog get success.

 

So here are the rules and important dates of the Nature Blog competition,

1)     Your post/blog should be related with Nature. You can post/blog anything related with nature which can increase the awareness in world or the post may be informative about Nature or the post/blog may contains your contribution to the endangered animals and birds etc.

2)     Your post/blog should be original and it should be your own. If you are posting any guest post then you should specify the original author name in the post.

3)     The competition will start from today 06-10-2013 and closes on 30-11-2013.

4)     Results will be declared on Monday 16-12-2013.

5)     Any decision related with the blog competition is made by owner of the blog -Hear the sound of Nature (http://mylittlecontributiontonature.blogspot.in/) and is final and bound to all participants.

6)     Total 3 winners will be finalized depending upon the quality of the post/blog.

7)     All the participants will get certificates for participation.

8)     The winner of the competition also get winning certificate.

9)     This Nature blog competition is purely on non profit basis.

 

I am feeling very sad as I cannot give the awards in the form of money or other related things but please remember that our intention is to protect the Nature and in future if it is possible then I will try to organize some gifts for you. Hope you will participate and contribute to Nature.

You can participate by filling the participation form available on this site or you can directly send your contribution via comments.

If you have any query then please let me know.
 

7 comments:

  1. Good idea! I will try and participate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Indrani for your quick response. I am very happy as you are willing to participate. Really these things will helpful to increase awareness towards Nature.
      Best of Luck for the competition and if you have any doubt about rules then you are free to ask.

      Delete
  2. Nice initiative :) Happy to be part of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I register my blog ? Maximum how many post can I post ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sushmitha for showing interest in participation.

      Regarding the registration:-
      You can register your blog by filling the form which is available on top most right hand side of my blog just below the terms and condition tab. It is recommended to fill your full name so that I can write your full name on your participating/winning certificates. Please write the URL of the post/blog in the message box which you want to present in the contest.

      And about the maximum number of post: -
      This is my first try to organize such competition hence I will not restrict anyone for any fixed number of posts hence you can register any number of posts; only give me the URL or link of that post which you want to present in competition. Now particularly for your case, I know your entire blog is related with Nature so better to participate with entire blog URL instead of separate post links. So you can compete with other competitors by quality as well as quantity of posts.
      If you still have any doubts then please feel free to ask.

      Delete
  4. Nice idea and the topic about Nature is really good. Will try !
    And thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging comments. Keep visiting.

      Delete