Monday, December 16, 2013

Result of Nature blog competition 2013


Hey friends good evening,

Now finally the day has come when I have to announce the winners of the Nature blog competition 2013. But initially I want to share my experience of the Nature blog competition from the start of the day up to the end.

To be frank the response to the contest is low as compared to my expectations. I know this my first time to organize such event, my blog is very young with little friend circle, I haven't my own domain name and I have less maturity for organizing such event and lot more things that I have learn from this contest. But overall by considering all the things, I can say that the event is satisfactory. Lot of work is required to do for increasing the awareness in the people for Nature.

Now regarding the winners,

To be honest there were only 3 entries for the contest. I am thankful to all these 3 participants for showing interest and participating in the contest. These participants also encourage me time to time.

Below is the list of participants, sequencing as per participated date,

 




 

All of these have wonderful blogs about Nature. Everyone has unique content and No doubt all have spread awareness in the society about Nature by their hard work. All these blogger have set a milestone and definitely all the newbie’s will follow their contribution towards Nature, for making our future beautiful.

I don’t think we can judge them and can give them 1st 2nd or any rank for their contribution to Nature, in my sight all are winners.

Hence I am declaring here that all of the three listed bloggers are winners for the individual category they blog for. It's been our honor that these bloggers have participated and guided us in the journey towards Green Nature. Finally I want to say that whatever may be the outcome of this contest, definitely I have made a friend circle who is passionate about working for our Mother Nature and everybody’s goal is to aware the world about our Nature to have a clean, green and healthier Nature.

With lot of these positives I sincerely thank to all my blog readers, Indi blogger friends who encouraged me every time during this contest.

Next time if I will organize such event again then surly you will see improvements in all respects.

 

Thanks,

Swapnil

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for honoring us with this award Swapnil :) It encourages all of us to keep on continue the good work :) Thanks for your initiative and support.
    Let everyone of us join hands for saving and conserving our Mother Nature :)

    ReplyDelete