Tuesday, June 04, 2013

World Environment Day - 5th June


World Environment Day (5th June)
 

Hi friends,

Tomorrow all World will celebrate the ‘World Environment Day’. Now a day’s awareness regarding nature conservation is increasing in many countries. My friends, actually we have to take care our environment daily 24X7 but then why to celebrate such events? I think the answer is, by celebrating such occasions we are giving awareness between our worldwide friends who are not very close to nature. By celebrating World Environment Day we are focuses attention of more peoples on Nature preservation.

Now come back to point, I also want to take advantage of this Environment day to give more awareness among net users.

Now let me know how will you celebrate World Environment Day? Regarding my contribution to earth, I will plant 3 trees which I have already grown from seeds. Around one week before I was sowed seeds in a small soil pot. Now 3 plants were sprouted from bunch of seeds and tomorrow on the occasion of World Environment Day I will planting those trees on back side of my house. Also I have decided to grow some bulk quantity of trees like Neem in small bags and will plant those around the roads and empty spaces around my society in near future.

Below are some tips on how to celebrate World Environment Day,

·       Tree plantation.

·       Water conservation like harvesting rain water.

·       Providing water and food for Birds.

·       Providing artificial nest for birds.

·       Installing solar equipments for electricity, water heating and cooking.

·       Replacing old electrical equipments with new age electronics.

·       Giving awareness for Environment conservation among our friend circle.

You all are invited to share your ideas on how to celebrate World Environment Day. One of your new ideas may change our future forever. We can save at least one plant in the world directly or indirectly by such information sharing and blogging.

Finally Happy Environment Day to all my friends from all countries in the World.

World is waiting for your ideas…….

No comments:

Post a Comment