Sunday, December 27, 2015

HP Star Wars Special Edition Notebook - A complete Galactic Empire for you

Today when I was surfing on internet I saw HP StarWarsTM Special Edition Notebook. OMG! As soon as I saw the look and appearance of this notebook I like it and as I read the specifications I am in love with this notebook. This notebook is a complete package for a person like me; Now I can say that finally my dream comes true. All of my expectations are fulfilled by HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook. Not only my wish comes true but there is something more in the notebook that inspires me, my feelings and my sol.

Star war Theme and my childhood



Basically I am a person who lives in a fantasy. The all new HP notebook is based on inspiration from Star War the force awakens concept. This concept took me back in my childhood. I can’t express my feelings on paper right now because the way I enjoyed my childhood was magical and can’t be expressed in words. When I was very young, I had the habit of making imaginary world around me and I was a king of my world. I used to talk with imaginary things like friends, birds, animals and trees. Mostly the imaginations were based on the cartoon serials and comic books which I saw at that time such as Duck tales, Star war, Captain yuom, Mogli etc. My grandfather and I visited a nearby library daily where I read so many comic books such as Chandoba, Champak, Thak-thak, Kishor, Chawa, Bankelal etc. Because of all these books and cartoons, I had developed so many characters in my imagination and with them I was playing day and night.

 

Star war special edition theme really took me in my past of imagination. I am a big fan of Jedi Fighters specially “Master Yoda”, so whenever I saw this HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook my imagination creates a world where I am a part of the Jedi society and Master Yoda teaches me the secrete powers of the Lightsbar crystals. I really want that this imagination comes true by some magic and hope I will be the part of the legendary Jedi knights. I feel like my inner sol is also awakening and taking me back in my beautiful past of imagination.

The Look and accessories



HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook is completely based upon the star war characters. The entire notebook is colored with star war theme. On front side Kylo Ren welcomes you in his world of darkness. I think in reality also we come across so many life challenges where we realize that life is a mixture of Happiness as well as problems. Without problems and bad days we cannot realize the importance of the good days. Yes! During night, we feel unsecure and helpless and after some time Sun comes in sky with a new ray of hope which brings happiness in our life. Darkness rises after sunset in night and again the cycle goes on.
The mouse, keyboard and everything is designed according to the Dark side of the force. When I saw these accessories, I feel as if I have entered in to the secrete room of Darkness and Kylo Ren stands behind me showing his collections from past couple of years. Hahaha I am not joking, just imagine that you wake up in morning from your bed and when you try to put your foot on ground you suddenly fall on the battle ground of Galactic empire, you are just fall in the middle of Master Yoda and Kylo Ren who were fighting with each other. Oh! Ok don’t be fear so much, we have to move ahead for the exploring many more aspects of the HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook.

6th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor

This is what I want in my notebook. 6th generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor gives you amazing experience while doing any work on your notebook. There is no lag or hanging problem even when high end games are loaded. Multi tasking ability will work fine and you will enjoy non destructive smooth running of your notebook. Especially I am a big fan of this processor because I have to run many programs in CFD software which requires fastest computer technology to complete the solution in time.

DDR4 RAM

OMG!!! HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook is equipped with DDR4 RAM means multitasking and running heavy software will not affect the performance of your notebook. The notebook will run like butter. That means if I am having this notebook then I can play music, run a solution for my CFD geometry and can surf internet at a time which is never possible with my old laptop.

Red Backlit keyboard


My brother cannot sleep well at night because sometimes I have to work late night on my laptop, because of which I have to keep the lights in the room ON. And here what I get in the all New HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook is the solution of my problem. Yes! This notebook is equipped with red backlight keyboard so I can type a new post on my blog at any time in night without switching ON the lights. This is a incredible feature provided by HP.

Viewing angle and Anti - Glare display


HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook is equipped with screen having dazzling view with an extra wide viewing angle with 39.62cm (15.6") diagonal FHD anti-glare display. This feature helps my entire family to watch a movie or enjoy our family photo album, together. This feature will make strong bond between us. I am planning to watch all Star war episodes with my family on coming weekend.
Now still there are so many things that I want to share with you like padded sleeve for protection of Notebook, special Command Center having 1100 images of Star War and trailers of every Star war episode, 1TB hard disk, 2GB Nividia 940M Graphics Card, FHD Display, with Windows 10 Home. etc. Specifications and features are uncounted so it is better for you to directly experience this dark beauty on your own. Till then be ready to handle the dark power of the Galactic Empire. The force is already awaken now it’s your time to #AwakenYourForce
You can know more about all the specifications and features of HP Star WarsTM Special Edition Notebook here at this link http://www.hpshopping.in/starwars








No comments:

Post a Comment