Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My life with IDBI Federal Lifesurance Whole Life - Befikar Umar Bhar

With human revolution and evolution, life on this planet becomes very easy but at the same time due to high competition everywhere we have many constraints which force us back. Everyone has dreams, some of them where possible in life and some of the dreams are only imaginary and cannot be achievable due to life constraints like money problem, age factor, family problems, social constraints etc. So in short our life is nothing but a dream in which are living by setting some goals and continuously developing our self to achieve these goals.
Now imagine that all the constraints of your life where removed by some mean and no one is there to pull you back. Wow! That’s sound very interesting. Definitely if such condition comes in your life you will be the happiest person on the earth and you will achieve everything that was only your dream and imagination. Now if I ever get a chance to live freely without any life constrains then I will do the following things which I want to do in my life,

1) A dream farm

If there is no any financial problem in my life then the first thing I want to do is the farming. Yes, I like farming very much. Now because of today’s generation and constrains in farming my parents decided that I should become an engineer and then get some job in the market for surviving in the society. But personally I like farming very much because farmer is the most important content of the human society without which no one can get the food. So from my vision farming is the most respectful and essential work without which life is not possible. So if all constrains of my life where removed then I will start farming in a country side. I will divide the field in to 2 sections. In one section I will build one small hunt where I will live with minimum things that are required for life then in second section I will develop the farm with variety of vegetables and grains. I will work hard in the farm and develop a beautiful fully organic farm.

2) A world tour

Form childhood I want to visit many beautiful foreign countries like USA, Australia, Japan, China, Malaysia, UK etc. There are so many countries on this planet that are full with the beautiful landscapes, lovely people and delicious varieties of food. But due my financial condition I can’t go for a world trip. So if in future my financial constrains where removed then I will go for a world tour. It is a incredible experience to meet the new people share the thoughts with them and live with them in their country.

3) To become a Explorer

Yes! Exploring the hidden secrets of the Ancient world is my dream. We all know that the ancient cultures like Haddapa, mohenjodado, Ancient Egypt were well developed. It is believed that those people can fly in the sky with their own spacecraft. There are so many things that yet to discover. So if all the constrains of my life where removed then ai want to become an Explorer of Ancient world.

4) Become a Doctor

You may laugh on me but yes it is true that I want to become doctor. But as I obtained less marks in the medical entrance exam, I could not join the medical profession and instead of that joined Engineering College. Today I am an engineer. Of course I am not feeling guilty for becoming engineer but it was my dream to become Doctor and curing the patients form their diseases. So if someone rotates the time back in the past then I will again study hard and get the admission in the medical college.

5) Watching cricket match for lifetime

Hahaha, yes I like to watch the cricket match very much. But due to my service and work load I could not able to enjoy the cricket match at all. So if the constraint is removed from my life then I will watch the cricket match all the time. Especially I would like to watch match between India and Pakistan.

Finally I would like to say that these are all my dreams which are kept in one corner of my heart and because of so much life constraints I know I will not able to achieve them. Here I would like to thank you IDBI bank to write on a wonderful topic that touches every ones heart.
This post is specifically written for IDBI bank in association with Indiblogger.in
To know more about it click here http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar
 and see the following video.




No comments:

Post a Comment