Thursday, November 21, 2013

Saving life of Scorpion


 
I strongly believe that we have no rights to finish anybodies life. Hence I always try to save the lives of the animals and birds which are in trouble.
Yesterday my Father wants to remove water droplets which were fall on the bike due to rain with a cloth which is laid in the garden. They picked up the cloth and started cleaning the bike. Suddenly they saw a scorpion on the cloth. Immediately they called me for watching it. Then they decided to kill the scorpion as it is very dangerous if released as it is near the house. Scorpion may enter in my house and can bite anyone of us. Actually my father was very fortunate as the scorpion does not bite them even though there were few centimeter gaps between my father’s hand and scorpion.
After understanding the situation I decided to rescue the scorpion. I immediately went back to home and searched for something so as to catch the scorpion. Then I got a bucket which can be used to catch scorpion safely. Then I pushed the scorpion in the bucket.
 
 
 


After that I safely released the scorpion away from the town so that Scorpion cannot interfere with any other person in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh, thanks Indrani, Initially I was afraid and my Dad also told me not to try such things but now after saving the scorpion, I am feeling happy

      Delete